Hi guys! Do you think I’ve been putting on too much baby weight lately?
Just kidding. This is exactly the type of thing that happens when I’m bored out of my mind, working on a biomechanics assignment. Good ‘ol iMac Photo Booth! If you are ever in need of a laugh, I highly recommend this method. (and as you can see, I am very easily amused!!!)
I woke up later than anticipated and somewhat cranky this morning. I’ve been having bad sleeps lately!
I quickly made myself some oatmeal with walnuts and raisins and hurried off to Body Pump. Although my triceps feel like jello right now, I am in a MUCH better and optimistic mood. Working out is definitely one of the most uplifting things you can do when you’re feeling cranky and sluggish!
Mangos are in prime time season here right now. I ate a whole one to myself as a snack today, in smoothie form:
|– 1 whole mango
– 1 cup frozen berries
– 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
– 1 tbsp chia seeds
– 1 scoop natural whey isolate protein powder
– organic milk (to desired consistency)
– 1 tsp raw sugar (only if protein is unflavoured)
One assignment submitted, one more left (for this week, anyway).
That obviously called for another snack break. Gina @ the Fitnessista refers to this afternoon snack attack as ‘CHIP THIRTY’. I couldn’t have termed it better myself.
Getting my vegetables in! Hah…not exactly, but better than Ruffles, right??? These are actually delicious.
Rest of my day will consist of the following:
- Work on assignment- can’t wait to be done everything for the week
- Eat fruit- I just went fruit crazy at the grocery store
- Drink lots of water- it’s very warm today
- Stretch- prenatal yoga is cancelled tonight, so I’m on my own
- Greek salad for dinner- vegetables in chip form unfortunately won’t cut it