Friday Friday Friiiiday! Not like it really matters for me anymore, as most days are pretty much the same lately. Adam works long hours, so for me, the ‘weekend’ just means that our little family gets to spend some extra time together.
Behold my day in bulleted form:
- A morning latté while reading the news.
- A quick trip to the gym that included 25 minutes of interval running on the treadmill and my Absolute Abs Pyramid, which was actually really tough for me as I’m still working to build back up my core muscles.
- Rocking out to some new (to me) workout tunes. Like this one by Lil’ Wayne feat. Christina Milian.
- Lots of playing and cuddles with the teething little Mr.
- Then trying to squeeze in some lunch (Moroccan soup) and email time while he napped. I think I only got a total of 3 completed. I am soooo behind in responding to my emails and messages. I’ve officially become THAT person. The terrible replier. Sorry, friends. I really do care and love you all dearly.
- Snacking on some almonds & macadamias. And a glorious protein truffle.
- While trying not to do this…