Here’s a few of my current favourites!
1. Levi Strauss & Co. trucker jacket in ‘shady’. Despite my ongoing search over the past few months for the perfect jean jacket in Brisbane, I just couldn’t find the right one. I decided to order this one from Aritzia before I came home to Canada, and I’m so glad that I did!
2. Seeing Thomas with his grandparents. It’s such a beautiful thing! I must also admit, the extra hands have been very much appreciated
3. Turquoise & Caicos by Essie. I picked up this polish a couple of weeks ago and love the minty, tropical colour. It’s a great change from my go-to pink range.
4. Pottery. While staying on Prince Edward Island, I couldn’t stop raving about my mother-in-law’s hand crafted coffee mugs, wine glasses, bowls, etc. She has quite the collection from an array of local potters. We have a set with us in Australia, but I seriously can’t wait to start my own collection at some point in life. It’s appealing and eclectic, and such a refreshing change from the big box store variety.
5. This ‘I’d Totally Pin That’ Outfit. I took this photo of my bestie and future sister-in-law, Martha. I just thought the whole thing was Pinterest worthy, and definitely deserving of a shout out. Once again, all from our mutually favourite store, Aritzia.
Well, as you can see, there aren’t any fitness related favourites this time around. Although I’ve gone for a few runs, I’m definitely still in full-fledged vacation mode (and enjoying every minute of it). I figure there will be plenty of time for an established fitness regime in a couple of weeks. Right!?