June June Juuuuune! Despite the fact that you officially bring forth the Australian winter, I’m still happy you are in full swing. Lots to look forward to this month; I’m currently enjoying the last few weeks of my 20-something life.
Please don’t stick a fork in me yet, though. In celebration of one of my favourite months of the year, a recent two year blogging milestone here at Femme Fitale, and embracing all the changes that lie ahead for my family this year, I’ve teamed up yet again with my amazing friends at Fitness First for an exciting giveaway! Once again, I apologize to my wonderful international readers…this one is for the Aussies.
That’s right! After Fitness First and their members have embraced change in 2014 with a complete overhaul of their gyms and programs as part of the #changeforthebest campaign, they are now helping me to Pay It Forward to my people: you guys!
I was thinking about (just some of) the things that keep me motivated when I am feeling unambitious and unmotivated in health and fitness.
- Skimming through Instagram or my blog roll to see some of the healthy meals featured by some of my favourite bloggers, friends and companies.
- Dragging myself to the gym even I really don’t feel like it. The energy from the people and music in a group fitness class like Body Attack or Pump is always enough to reinvigorate me.
- Adam! He leaves the house every day at 5am just so he can go to the gym before work, despite the fact that his days are usually quite long and stressful. If he can stay on track, so can I!
- Thomas! Whenever I feel like eating a bowl of cereal for dinner, I know that is not a viable option for my boy…so I always end up eating a balanced dinner because of him (and now a new, growing baby in my belly).
- Novelty: I’m not going to lie…there is something very motivating about the acquisition of some brand new runners or a workout top, and/or participating in a new fitness-related activity
There will only be 1 winner, and the lucky person will be the recipient of:
A $200 Gift Voucher to Lululemon and a 10-Visit Pass to Fitness First!
Ummm…I seriously wish this prize was mine!
How To Enter (in 2 steps):
Step One. Leave a comment on this blog post answering the following question:
Who or what motivates YOU to stay active, eat well, and make healthy choices?
Be certain that you include your name and email address. Your email address will not be published.
Step Two. “Like” Femme Fitale on Facebook, and “Like” the direct Contest Entry Post at the top of the
Femme Fitale Facebook page.Make sure you follow steps 1 and 2 in order to fully qualify to win!
Although we are almost 1/2 way through 2014, it’s certainly not too late to make this year your healthiest and happiest yet. Good luck!
Competition is open to Australian Residents and closes on Saturday, June 21st, 2014 at 11:59 PM AEST. The best, valid entry will be chosen as the winner by the Femme Fitale team and the winner will be announced on Sunday, June 22nd, 2014 on femme-fitale.com. Winner will also be notified by email.