Sometimes we feel low and our mood doesn’t do well. You may call it ‘Chemical locha’ happening inside our tiny brain or something else, but this happens with most of us very often. Well, technically speaking feeling low or a bad mood without any reason is usually caused due to less presence of Harmon Serotonin in our body. There are a lot of drugs or Serotonin enhancing products available on the market, but such drugs are recommended only for extreme cases of depression. In case you just want to enhance or boost your mood or relax your stressed mind; there are lots of natural options. Here are some tips which will help you boost your mood and relax your stressed mind and body.
- Sit on edge of the tub with bare feet under taps; run hot water over them for a few seconds, then switch to cold. Keep alternating temperature.
- Lie on slant board, or let head hang off the end of bed sends blood to a tired brain.
- Meditate for 10 -15 minutes. Use the famous yoga posture or lie on the floor. Focus on a small object to calm your mind.
- Take a power nap of 10-15 minutes it will do wonders. Remember, quality of nap or sleep is more important than its quantity.
- 10-15 minutes of exercise is as good as a nap for recharging energy. Exercise helps secret many good Harmon’s into the body including Serotonin.
- Eat Protein – an egg, cheese, nuts or glass over milk can carry you along for hours.
- Deep breathing exercise will do wonders to relax mind and body.
- Rub ice cubes slowly over temples- clears the head and cools you down.
- Always clean your teeth no matter how rushed you are. Its guaranteed to make you feel cleaner and brighter.
These tips will surely help you boost your mood and feel you relaxed and stress-free.