Patanjali (Baba Ramdev) Aloe Vera Juice review:
Two years back I had developed a severe digestive problem, largely due to my unhealthy lifestyle. I tried different medications, but the problem continued. So, I decided to deal with it myself. I always knew that the best way to cope up with my problem is to have a healthy lifestyle. I started doing proper exercise, eating a small meal after every 2-3 hours and include a large number of raw vegetables and fruits. But I felt I needed more than this to cleanse and repair my digestive system. I started out doing research and discovered that aloe vera contains aloin that is responsible for its purgative action so it is known to relieve constipation and digestive problem.
So I started taking Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali Aloe Vera Juice every morning with lukewarm water. It really helped me a lot and now I have made it my habit. I am sharing this experience with you all through this post.
What Patanjali claims about Aloe Vera Juice: Useful in skin disorders, arthritis, constipation, acidity, cholesterol, ulcers, assist weight loss, and increase immunity.
Recommended Dosage: 20ml to be taken with an equal amount of water twice a day. The juice should be taken on an empty stomach. To be used within one month of opening.
Patanjali Aloe Vera Juice Ingredients: Aloe Vera which is known for its many properties.
Patanjali Aloe Vera Juice Price: Rs 200 for 1 Liter pack
My Experience with Patanjali Aloe Vera Juice:
From past 1.5 years, I am ingesting Patanjali aloe vera juice every morning with lukewarm water.
Within 2-3 months of regular consumption of Aloe Vera juice, I started noticing changes in my skin texture and its glow and my digestive system also improved a lot. My skin became more hydrated and even toned. I also noticed that fat around my belly also reduced. My hair textures also improved and now they look shinier. But, I can say from my experience that drinking aloe vera juice alone can’t give you the best result. You must have to do proper exercise, have to eat high fiber food and have to take sound sleep. Now I have a sound digestive system, so I take Patanjali Aloe Vera juice 3 times a week.
Pros of Patanjali Aloe Vera Juice:
- Helps in improving digestion, colon cleansing and also acts as a natural laxative.
- It also boost body metabolism.
- It even out skin tone, increase shine to skin and makes it smoother if applied externally or consumed regularly.
- It may prevent dandruff if applied externally as a hair mask for 30 min and aids shine and strength to hair if ingested.
- It provides amino acid which is very important for our body.
- It helps to cure blemishes and hyper pigmentation if ingested or applied externally.
- Easily available at Patanjali (Baba Ramdev) stores.
- Not too heavy on the pockets.
Cons of Pros of Patanjali Aloe Vera Juice:
- As written on a bottle to drink 15-25 ml, but I take only 10ml every morning as a dosage of 25 ml is quite strong for me.
- Without ayurvedic doctor, prescription don’t use or use it only in small quantity.
- I felt it’s not good to drink it continuously for a long time, since body become dependent on it. So take it for only some time and then a gap of 1-2 weeks.
- Alone aloe vera juice can’t do anything good to you, You must have to combine it with regular exercise and proper diet and sleep
- It has to be consumed within one month of opening.
- Only available at Patanjali outlets.
MakeupBeautyEtc recommendation and rating: Patanjali Aloe Vera Juice is obviously a nice alternative to natural aloe vera extracts. I would’ve gone for natural aloe vera extracts, but it is difficult to plant that much aloe vera at home. Patanjali Aloe Vera juice really helped me a lot to improve my digestive system, my skin and hair quality. Now my skin looks more shiny and healthy. But you must remember that only this Aloe Vera juice won’t take away all your problems. For better results, you must follow a healthy lifestyle. We would rate Patanjali Aloe Vera juice 4/5.
- Overall rating: 4/5
- Price/Affordability: 4/5
- Packaging: 3.5/5
- Results and after effects: 4/5