Patanjali Amla Juice Review
Today I am going to review the Patanjali Amla Juice which eventually has become my habit now. My aunt has really very soft and glowing skin even in her 50’s and that too without many wrinkles and dark circles, so I always wondered about her beauty secret. Later she told me that she eats lots of raw vegetables, fruits, and one Amla daily in the morning. She uses to store Amlas in her freezer and have one Amla each day regularly.
After knowing the secret behind her glowing skin, I too started eating amla but found it too sour which I don’t like. So I started drinking amla juice adding little Rock Salt (Black Salt or ‘Kala Namak’), instead of eating it raw. After 2-3 weeks of ingesting amla juice, I started noticing some positive signs in my skin and hair. My skin and hair have become little soft and shiny, so I make it a routine to have amla juice daily. It was a hectic practice to boil a large quantity of amla and then to store it, so I started searching for something which provides me with all the benefit of amla without many hassles. After a little hunt, my search ended at Patanjali Amla juice.
Patanjali Amla Juice Price: Rs 90 for 1000 ml
What Patanjali claims about its Amla Juice:
The Amla Juice useful to improve immunity, eye disorders, hair loss, digestion, reduces body blood sugar level, controls blood pressure, delays aging and rejuvenates the body.
Recommended Dosage: 25-30 ml of Patanjali Amla Juice to be taken with an equal amount of water twice a day. The juice should be taken on an empty stomach. To be used within one month of opening.
Properties of Amla (Indian Gooseberry):
Amla is the richest natural source of Vitamin C which is commonly available. One Amla has as much as Vitamin C as two Oranges. In Ayurveda, Amla is regarded as one of the best rejuvenators known to man. Amla is rich in Vitamin C which makes it a strong anti-oxidant. It helps fight ions in the body that cause aging and degenerate cells. Amla also works as a mild laxative that helps in constipation and regulating bowel movements.
Amla is known for its goodness to make hair long, strong and healthy and is often used in many hair oil and shampoos. It nourishes the roots and helps prevent premature graying, as well as hair loss. It has also been shown that Amla is very good for purifying the blood which helps improve the skin. Combined with Neem, it can help remove acne and pimples by removing the toxins from the blood.
My experience with Patanjali Amla Juice:
I am ingesting Patanjali amla juice every day from a long time now and can definitely say that it is a good alternative of fresh amla. It makes skin glowing and soft. It also makes my hair grow long and strong. It gives me a robust digestive system and also helps to make my immune system strong. Patanjali amla juice benefited me a lot. But I am not sure that it retains all vitamins that are present in the fresh amla.
You also have to keep one thing in mind that alone ingesting amla juice is not enough; you have to be sincere about healthy eating and must exercise daily to achieve a glowing skin.
Pros of Patanjali Amla Juice:
- It helps to keep your digestive system in good condition.
- It gives a very clean, soft and glowing skin
- It adds luster to your hair and makes them grow long and strong.
- It also helps to slow the aging process.
- It makes my immune system very strong.
Cons of Patanjali Amla Juice:
I am not sure if it is as good as fresh amla juice, other than that I didn’t find any other cons of the product.
Makeupbeautyetc recommendation and rating:
In this fast life, it is very difficult to get all the time to care for your health, skin, and body. So somewhere you have to compromise a little and choose something which gives you natures benefit and at the same time save you some time and Patanjali Amla Juice is one of such product. It really helped me a lot and benefited me with all the goodness of natural Amla. It may not be as good as natural Amla, but can be considered as a good substitute to it. I would recommend Patanjali Amla Juice to those who want the benefits of this nature’s gift and save some time as well.
Will I buy Patanjali Amla Juice again? I have been ingesting it for a long time and will try continuing the same.
Some known benefits of Amla Juice:
- Amla juice is a rich source of Vitamin C and contains 80% water, protein, minerals, fiber as well as carbohydrates.
- It helps to increase the metabolism rate and thus is very effective in weight loss and obesity. It also prevents a heart attack as it helps in reducing the cholesterol levels.
- Amla helps to strengthen the liver and immune system. A strong liver eliminates toxins from the body and immune system helps to fight against many diseases.
- It decreases the levels of free radicals in our body and thus exhibits good anti-aging properties.
- Beneficial in treating all kinds of skin diseases.
- Amla improves muscle tone, conditions our urinary system, balances stomach acids and is a very good body coolant.
- It promotes hair pigmentation and hair growth. It also strengthens roots of hair thus preventing hair loss.
- It helps to improve one’s eyesight.
These are just a few reasons to include Amla in your daily diet, there are lot more which you may experience with regular intake of Amla or Amla juice.